Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You'

You're looking for a special phrase to personalize a purchased greeting card ?


1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
2. You take my breath away.
3. Lovingly yours.
4. With you, forever won't be too long.
5. To the world's best wife!
6. When I see you, I think "Good job, God!"
7. You are the love of my life!
8. It's awesome to spend my life with you!
9. Love you, sweetheart!
10. I treasure you.
11. I adore you.
12. Sweetheart, you stir my soul!
13. I'm head over heels for you.
14. I cherish you.
15. You turn me on!
16. Life is incomplete without you.
17. To the one I love:
18. We were made for each other!
19. You're my soul-mate and the love of my life.
20. You're one hot babe!









0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment